Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the BECIL has released a job notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. They are hiring a total of 278 number of Temporary Staff.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “BECIL Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
BECIL भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Temporary Staff
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 278
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): 08th/ 10th or 10+2/ B. Com, MBA or M. Com/ Graduate/ BCA or Graduate, MCA
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 25-30 Year
- Selection: Selection will be done as per Written Test and/or Interview
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 29th May 2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 30th June 2019
- Fees for all applicants: SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.250/- & General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website becil.com and send their application form on or before 30th June 2019. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Last Updated on