Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the BSF has released a job notification for the recruitment of Radio Operator & Mechanic. They are hiring a total of 1072 number of Head Constable (Radio Operator) & Head Constable (Radio Mechanic).
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “BSF Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Border Security Force
BSF भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Border Security Force
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Head Constable (Radio Operator) & Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 1072
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and. two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 18-25 Year
- Selection: Written test
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 14th May 2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 12th June 2019
- Fees for all applicants: ₹ 100/-
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
How to Apply for
- Interested and eligible candidates apply online for BSF Recruitment 2018
- eligible applicants submit your application to the given link
- Make payment of application fee and print application form for future reference
- Applicants need to fill the online application form by mentioning all necessary details
- Applicants submit your application before last date
- Online application start from 14th May 2019
The Border Security Force is the primary border defense organization of India. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India, it was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected there with.
Last Updated on