Engineers India Limited (EIL) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the EIL has released a job notification for recruitment of Executive. They are hiring a total of 30 number of Executive Gr.-I & Executive Gr.-II.Therefore, interested candidates must download the “EIL Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Engineers India Limited
- Organization (कंपनी): Engineers India Limited
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Executive Gr.-I & Executive Gr.-II
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 30
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Executive Gr.-I: i) BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) or CGPA/ CPI. & BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI.
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 37-41 Year
- Selection: Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 29/03/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 16/04/2019
- Fees for all applicants: No Fees
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 29.03.2019 till 2359 hrs. on 16.04.2019.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Any change in an advertisement (including an extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
- Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying
Our Company was incorporated in New Delhi on March 15, 1965 under the Companies Act as a private limited company under the name `Engineers India Private Limited¿ in accordance with a formation agreement dated November 20,1964 and a memorandum of agreement dated June 27, 1964 between the Government of India (GOI) and Bechtel International Corporation (BIC).
Last Updated on