Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the IDBI has released a job notification for the recruitment of GM, DGM, AGM, Manager. They are hiring a total of 120 number of GM (Grade E), DGM (Grade D), AGM (Grade C), Manager (Grade B).
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “IDBI Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Industrial Development Bank of India
IDBI भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Industrial Development Bank of India
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): GM (Grade E), DGM (Grade D), AGM (Grade C), Manager (Grade B)
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 120
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University. Experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 28-45 Year
- Selection: Written test and Interview
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 18 April 2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 30 April 2019
- Fees for all applicants: Rs.700/- [SC/ST: Rs. 150/-]
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD/PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgment. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
IDBI Bank Ltd., as a full-service universal bank, provides a wide gamut of financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services, and investment solutions. We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs and aim at consistently delivering relevant financial solutions and excellent customer service. Understanding today’s fast-paced and digital world, we offer an innovative range of digital services that complement our pan-India network of branches and ATMs. Customers can also reach out to us through our 24×7 customer care facilities. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible combination of safety, convenience and innovation in all of our financial products and services.
Last Updated on