INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (IISER) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the IISER has released a job notification for the recruitment of (JRF), Project Assistant. They are hiring a total of 02 number of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “IISER Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
IISER भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 02
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Masters or equivalent degree in any branch of life-sciences with valid NET (Life Sciences)/ GATE (Life Sciences)/ CSIRJRF/ DBT-JRF/ any other equivalent national level eligibility test qualified. Experience: 1. Expression cloning, recombinant expression, purification of recombinant enzymes 2. SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, ELISA and protein activity assays
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 28 Year
- Selection: Interview
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 26 Apr 2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 06 May 2019
- Fees for all applicants: N/A
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of the information and original documents for verification.
IISER Pune offers integrated masters programmers (BS-MS), an integrated doctoral programmer (Int. Ph.D.) and a doctoral programmer (Ph.D.). Admission to the master’s degree is through the IISER joint admission process which provides three channels for admission: Kishore Vaigyanik Prosthion Yojana, Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced and state and central boards candidates, which require an additional IISER Aptitude Test. Admission to the various Ph.D. programmers is either with a master’s degree in science or with a bachelor’s degree, for the integrated Ph.D. programmer. Candidates are screened by interviews. In addition to that candidates should have qualified a national level entrance exam for a Ph.D. program in science (like GATE)
Last Updated on