The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the IITM has released a job notification for recruitment of Project Scientist D, Project Scientist C, Project Scientist B, Scientific Assistant Grade – C and Project Assistant. They are hiring a total of 19 number of Project Scientist D, Project Scientist C, Project Scientist B, Scientific Assistant Grade – C and Project Assistant.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “IITM Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
- Organization (कंपनी): The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Project Scientist D, Project Scientist C, Project Scientist B, Scientific Assistant Grade – C and Project Assistant
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 19
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): M.Tech., Master’s degree, B.Tech./BE, M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences/Physics/Chemistry, MSc
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 28-50 Year
- Selection: Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 15/03/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 05/04/2019
- Fees for all applicants: N/A
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Project Scientist D
- Project Scientist C
- Project Scientist B
- Scientific Assistant Grade – C
- Project Assistant
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
- The last date of submission of online application is 05th April 2019.
- The last date is the cut of date for all purposes including age/qualification/experience etc.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Selection Board to interview for all those candidates. So, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit of desirable qualification and/or on the record of academic performance and/or relevant experience for the post prescribed in the advertisement as per the specific requirement of the center and/or any other benchmark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview.
The need to study the fundamental atmospheric problems and understand the mechanism of monsoon, weather systems and climate related processes in the tropical region, particularly over the monsoon region, became acute for India in 1950’s when the country’s post-Independence economic development program was launched. Considering this urgent need the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), in its Third Congress, recommended the creation of meteorological research and training institutes in the tropical countries.
Last Updated on