Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the IREL has released a job notification for recruitment of Management Trainees. They are hiring a total of 20 number of Management Trainees.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “IREL Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Organization (कंपनी): Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Management Trainees
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 20
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications(शैक्षणिक पात्रता): BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Mining/Electrical/Chemical/Mineral Engineering and CA/CMA OR B.Com
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): Must be 28 Years
- Selection: Written test
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 23/03/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 12/04/2019
- Fees for applicants: For General candidates: Rs.250/- For No Application fee will be charged from SC/ST/OBC-NCL/Ex–serviceman/Pwd/Women candidates.
- Official Notification(जाहिरात)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
Age Relaxation: –
|Category||Age Relaxation (in years)|
|ESM||By the length of military service increased by 3 years in case of Ex-Serviceman and commissioned officers including ECOs/SSCOs for appointment by direct recruitment subject to the condition that ((i) the continuous service rendered in the armed forces by the ESM is not less than 6 months after attestation and (ii) that resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.|
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu.
Last Updated on