Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the MCED has released a job notification. They are hiring a total of N/A number of Programme Organizer.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “MCED Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development
MCED भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Programme Organizer
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): N/A
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 21-45 Year
- Selection: test and Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 07/04/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 07/05/2019
- Fees for all applicants: N/A
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 03.05.2019 to 07.05.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through MCED portal www.mced.in. For helpdesk assistance please write us on email@example.com
Documents for applying online: Candidates are required mentioned following scan documents while applying online.
- Passport Photo (Latest)
- Educational Certificate (Latest Mark sheet)
- ID Proof, anyone (Aadhaar/PAN/Voting Card.)
- Signature of the applicant.
In all over India, there is a Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (CEDs) working in a different state of the country. These CEDs are working for Entrepreneurship Development in their respective states. Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) is one of the CEDs in India working in the field of entrepreneurship development since 1988 and trained 14,50,703 participants up to 3rd March 2018.
Last Updated on