Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the MGL has released a job notification for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. They are hiring a total of 15 number (Mechanical Engineering), (Electrical Engineering), (Civil Engineering), (Instrumentation Engineering).
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “MGL Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Mahanagar Gas Limited
- Organization (कंपनी): Mahanagar Gas Limited
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): (Mechanical Engineering), (Electrical Engineering), (Civil Engineering), (Instrumentation Engineering)
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 15
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree andGATE Score for 2018 and/or 2019.
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 18-30 Year
- Selection: Written Exam
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 27/03/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 10/04/2019
- Fees for all applicants: No Fees
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
MGL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. MGL also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if a need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
MGL has all the resources and competencies required from concept to commissioning of gas distribution networks available in-house. The entire business in MGL has been integrated through ERP-SAP system. MGL has got a track record of almost 100% reliability in its gas supply. During the devastating floods of Mumbai in July 2005, when most other utilities failed, MGL’s gas supply continued uninterrupted.
Last Updated on