Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the MPSC has released a job notification for the recruitment of Sub-inspectors, Tax Assistant. They are hiring a total of 234 number of Sub-inspectors, Tax Assistant & Clerk – Typist (English/ Marathi).
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “MPSC Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
MPSC भरती 2019
- Organization (कंपनी): Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Sub-inspector, Tax Assistant & Clerk – Typist (English/ Marathi)
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 234
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Posses with degree or equivalent
- Selection: Written test
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date(प्रारंभ तारीख): 09/03/2019
- Application Closing date(शेवटची तारीख): 08/04/2019
- Fees for all applicants:
Charges for General category applicants: Rs.374/-
Charges for Backward category applicants: Rs.274/-
Charges for Majji Sainik applicants: Rs.24/-
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
Application Process For MPSC:
- Candidates willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019 need to fill online application using the link given below
- Candidates need to complete registration first to fill online application
- For registration use valid contact details
- After successful registration fill all necessary details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per mentioned size and format
- Make a payment of application fee and print application form for future reference
- Online application starting date: 16th April 2019
- Candidates submit your application before the last date
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GOM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advises them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions.
Last Updated on