Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2019 (MazhiNokari.com). Recently the UPSC has released a job notification for recruitment of Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Exam 2019. They are hiring a total of 106 number of Geologist, Group & Geophysicist, Group & Chemist. Group & Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group.
Therefore, interested candidates must download the “UPSC Recruitment” advertisement vacancy details under its career page.
Union Public Service Commission
- Organization (कंपनी): Union Public Service Commission
- Post Name (पदाचे नाव): Geologist, Group & Geophysicist, Group & Chemist. Group & Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group
- Vacant Post Number (रिक्त पोस्ट संख्या): 106
- Job location (नोकरी ठिकाण): Maharashtra
- Employment Type (नोकरीचा प्रकार): Full time
- Educational Qualifications (शैक्षणिक पात्रता): Please Check Advt.
- Age Limit (वय सीमा): 21-32 Year
- Selection: Personality Test and Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Opening date (प्रारंभ तारीख): 20/03/2019
- Application Closing date (शेवटची तारीख): 16/04/2019
- Fees for all applicants: ₹ 200/-
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
Mobile Phones Are Banned: –
The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Last Updated on